From the storied heritage of TCX’s racing line, the TCX RT Race Boots are their most streamlined track boot to date. With a strong and lightweight microfiber construction, the TCX RT Boots maintain protection with a lighter, more comfortable feel. The toe slider, shift pad and closure strap are formed from polyurethane, which is used in conjunction with magnesium to form the heel slider and with iron mesh intake vents to create the shin plate. The over-injected front and side panels allow easy step-in, and the FFC (Fasten Fit Control) with internal laces joined to the boot lining results in a precise, secure fit that maximizes protection. In the ankle, the TCX R T Race Boots feature the DFC (Double Flex Control System) to allow lateral and longitudinal movements only within physiological limitations, while preventing excess torsion and minimizing risk of injury. For the track rider seeking Italian race boots without compromise in either ergonomics or protection, the TCX RT-Race Boots are an excellent choice.
- Durable, lightweight microfiber upper
- Over-injected front and side panel to allow an easy step-in and a precise fit around the foot/leg
- Padded rear flex area for a better comfort
- Abrasion-resistant microfiber heat guard
- FFC Fasten Fit Control lacing system
- Soft microfiber gaiter for a perfect fit around the calf
- Air Tech breathable lining soft touch mesh combined with double density foam for superior comfort around the ankle
- DFC Double Flex Control System
- Polyurethane shin plate with iron mesh air intakes and micro injections
- Polyurethane shift pad integrated in the sole
- Ergonomically designed polyurethane heel counter
- Replaceable abrasion-resistant polyurethane toe slider
- Replaceable magnesium and polyurethane heel sliders
- Outside elastic zipper and VELCRO® brand tab closure
- Micro-adjustable aluminum buckle and polyurethane-toothed band to allow perfect fastening of the shin plate around the calf
- Replaceable anatomic insole
- Reinforced midsole with differentiated thickness
- Lightweight, mono compound rubber sole
- CE Certified
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.