EMI starts at Rs.2,396.02 .EMI Options
Designed for maximum control at the track, the TCX RT-Race Pro Air Boots achieve a high level of dexterity without sacrificing protection. To maintain a lightweight construction, the RT-Race Pro Boots use durable microfiber and strategically-designed injection-molded components, including the iron mesh intake-equipped polyurethane shin plate and shift pad, front and lateral panels, heel counter and Double Flex Control System.
For superior tactile grip on the motorcycle, the entire inner area of the boot is made of abrasion and heat resistant microfiber. Featuring a Michelin dual-compound sole with specific grip areas designed to better interface with the peg, shifter and rear brake, the TCX RT-Race Pro are some of the most articulate race boots on the market.
- Durable, lightweight perforated microfiber upper
- Over-injected front panel to allow an easy step-in and a precise fit around the foot and leg
- Lateral micro-injected panel to ease zipper closure
- Padded rear flex area for a better comfort
- Abrasion-resistant microfiber heat guard for better grip on the bike
- Instep micro-injection with iron mesh air intake
- FFC Fasten Fit Control lacing system
- Soft microfiber gaiter for a perfect fit around the calf
- Air Tech breathable, soft touch mesh lining combined with double density foam for superior comfort around the ankle
- DFC Double Flex Control System
- PU shin plate with iron mesh air intakes and micro injections
- PU shift pad integrated in the sole
- PU heel counter
- Replaceable abrasion-resistant magnesium toe slider
- Magnesium rear and heel sliders
- Outside elastic zipper and VELCRO® brand tab closure
- Micro-adjustable aluminum buckle and PU-toothed band allow perfect fastening of the shin plate around the calf
- Replaceable anatomic extra-light breathable insole
- Reinforced midsole with differentiated thickness
- Double compound Michelin rubber sole with specific grip area inspired by the Power Supersport EVO Tire
- CE certified.
Note: Customers recommend going up one size from the size chart.
High Note Performance does not have any refund policy, however if the product received by the customer is defective or damaged, High Note Performance will repair or replace the product, after inspecting and validating the claim.
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 48 hours, if the goods are in stock. If the product is on back order, then it will be shipped 48 hours after we receive it in our warehouse. High Note Performance is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 48 hours from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). High Note Performance is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
For any exchange process the customer has to borne the courier shipping charges from both sides. Make sure the product should be in-tact, not used and properly in packed condition before dispatching.